Scheduling a meeting or an event should be a straightforward task but it can often be quite a chore to try to work out everyone’s availability. Creating a Doodle Poll helps to take some of that stress away.
What is Doodle Poll?
Doodle Poll is an online poll you can use to set up a meeting or an event with multiple people.
It offers a wide selection of online solutions to help simplify the process of scheduling appointments – ranging from the group event “poll” that doesn’t require registration, to the professional appearance with own branding.
You can create a free account or set up a private account for professionals; or a business account for teams.
It’s really easy to use as both an administrator and a participant.
We use them a fair bit at work to schedule meetings but also work socials like the Christmas party (which seems like a distant memory now).
Here’s an example:
How do you set up a Doodle Poll?
- Go to Doodle Poll
- Click on Schedule an Event
- Fill in the Title and Location of the meeting
- Fill in your name and email address (the one that the doodle link will be mailed to)
- Click on next
- Highlight possible dates for the meeting and click on next.
- Fill in the possible times for the meetings and click on next.
- Under Basic Poll click on next.
- Under You Send the Invitation click on finish.
- You’ll be sent two emails from Doodle – one to forward on to participants so they can fill in the poll, and one to administer the poll so you can delete it when you are done.
And that’s it.
Pin this 👇🏻
Useful posts for comms teams:
If you’d like to create some infographics or images with text check out this blog post 5 free websites to create infographics
If your stock photo library is a little bare here’s 5 free sites for stock images
Looking to create more videos then check out these 5 video editing apps for mobile and if you’d like some expert training check out my thoughts on bringing videos back in house with comms2point0 training
Make sure your Twitter feed is ticking over with these 5 free Twitter scheduling tools
Keep track of your stories featured in the media with these 5 free media monitoring alerts
If you’re not sure how much time your team spends on tasks then these 5 free time tracking tools will come in very handy
Have you got any time-saving tips to share? Let me know in the comments below.
You can also find me on Twitter @rachael_stray
Or follow my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rachaelstrayblog/
You can see my random pictures on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/rachys2011/
And see what I’m pinning on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.co.uk/rachaelstray/